Vicmap Crown Land Tenure is a statewide dataset series that plays a key role in the management of Victoria's Crown land. It was created (June 2003 - Feb 2004) from migrating LCMP layers into the Vicmap structure.
The layer provides information about the Private use of Crown land Parcels and Crown Roads. CL_TENURE_VIEW contains a number of Tenure types including:
- (A) Agricultural including Unused Road licences, Water Frontage licences and Grazing licences,
- (L) Lease including Commercial type leases,
- (G) General Licences including miscellaneous community use licences, permits & consents
- (P) Pipe including Water supply pipelines,
- (RM) Reserve including land gazetted as a Reserve in Government Gazettes,
- Tenure Identifiers, Tenure type identifiers and Tenure code identifiers.
The database is continually maintained, obtaining maintenance from authoritative sources within State Government.
Datasets in the series are listed below. See their metadata entries for more detailed metadata.
Tenure boundaries and descriptors as per Crown Land Management - Vicmap Crown Land Tenure (CL_TENURE_VIEW);
Government Roads as per Crown Land Management - Vicmap Crown Land Tenure (GOV_ROAD_POLYGON);
Data and Resources
Use Order Resources to get access to spatial data in various formats and extents.
You are being asked to supply a valid email address, so we can notify you via email when your data is ready to download.