Parcel Map Polygons is a polygon layer belonging to Vicmap Property Simplified, a modified and simplified model of Vicmap Property. It consists of polygons representing Victoria's land parcels.
This layer should be used in conjuction with the other layers and aspatial tables that make up Vicmap Property Simplified see metadata for Vicmap Property and Vicmap Property Simplified.
Vicmap Property Simplified Content includes
* Parcel and Property Polygons;
* Parcel and Property Identifiers - parcel descriptors (including Standard Parcel Identifiers (SPI)),
Council reference numbers;
* Registered and proposed (All proposals entered prior to July 2002 are non-polygonal and all
entered post July 2002 are polygonised) parcels;
* Crown and Freehold land differentiation;
* Cadastral Road Casements;
* Easements (Note: all new easements are being captured for the whole State. Previously, only
easements in the metropolitan area were captured. There is no current program to review and
capture missing easements);
* Unique Feature Identifiers, date stamps and data quality information.
Spatial Datasets comprising Vicmap Property Simplified are listed below. See their metadata entries for more detailed metadata.
Annotation Text - Vicmap Property (ANNOTATION_TEXT)
Cadastral Area Boundary - Vicmap Property (CAD_AREA_BDY)
Centroid - Vicmap Property (CENTROID)
Aspatial Table - Parcel Property Table - Vicmap Property (PARCEL_PROPERTY)
Parcel Map Polygons - Vicmap Property (PARCEL_MP)
Property Map Polygons - Vicmap Property (PROPERTY_MP)
Road Centre Line Chain - Vicmap Property (ROAD_CL_CHAIN)
Data and Resources
Use Order Resources to get access to spatial data in various formats and extents.
You are being asked to supply a valid email address, so we can notify you via email when your data is ready to download.