VicRoads Declared Roads

Declared roads are classified under the Road Management Act 2004 as Freeways, Arterial Roads and Non-Arterial State Roads. About 15% of Victorian roads are declared roads and the remaining 85% are local roadsAbout this dataset - Contact us

Data and Resources

Additional Information

Field Value
Published (Metadata Record) 29/01/2021
Last updated 18/01/2024
Organisation Department of Transport and Planning
License Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Category Transport
Full metadata URL